Where's everyone staying?

Mavmb

So what hotels are people staying at? I can't make it Friday night, but I'll need a place for Saturday.

I got a place at the Tropicana....was around $130/ night avg. It's on the strip and not too expensive. Just booked it the other day....so they should still have rooms.

Holiday Inn Express.

Seriously. :D It was a deal through my girlfriend's work since she works for the Holiday Inn brand... plus we are poor as • and needed something uber-cheap.

Im looking through Hotwire...North east south or west "Strip" ...where is the "main" stuff happening. Is there really a central location to all of this?

Try anywhere near the strip. We are staying 1/2 mile off the strip to get a lower rate.

vegas_strip_map.gif

From this map, I'd say try to stay South of the Wynn, North of Mandalay Bay, East of Wild, Wild West, and not too far East past Paradise Road.

We stayed just east of the Westin last month on Paradise Rd., and it was an $8 cab ride to Flamingo.

I'm at the Sahara. In Thursday noon and out Sunday sometime.

Doug/Kristi, you guys made up a really nice excel (or the mac version) spreadsheet that had everybody'd name/email/cell and if they did text. Any chance of that coming out again?

I'm at the Sahara. In Thursday noon and out Sunday sometime.

Doug/Kristi, you guys made up a really nice excel (or the mac version) spreadsheet that had everybody'd name/email/cell and if they did text. Any chance of that coming out again?

THats seems to be one of the cheaper places, Im leaning that way to but seems a little far.

Is it standard to not be able to reserve a nonsmoking room? Seems like every place i check you can "request" a NS.

Sahara is about a mile or so up the strip. However, the monorail runs until 2am I think.

Not sure about the smoking thing. I am going to call a week before and double check.

Anybody need a roomie? Asher might make it now and I still want to go but can't justify getting a room all for myself. If anyone needs someone to split the rate let me know.

there's probably floor space at the condo...or you can squeeze into bed with me and max ;)

Naaaaw Joe can stay out. Me you and Asher in a bed. We can give each other manicures & pedicures and share stories about getting our hair done.

What more could a guy do or want to do with two chicks in a bed!?

Back