Venice hotels?

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
Ok. Another travel question for you.

Looking for a hotel in Venice that is an EASY walk from one of the water-bus docks. We will have luggage and don't want to hump it all over town to get to a Trip Advisor approved hotel.

Looking for your suggestions for a nice place that won't break the bank but will also be easy to get to the water bus so we can make our way to the airport or train station after our visit.

Thanks in advance.

Last time I was there I stayed here with my girlfriend. Spitting distance to the water bus stop. Mostly quiet street and we stayed on the back side of the hotel facing a very small canal. Maybe a bit spendy but well worth it. Only advice is keep the windows closed unless you like mosquitos.

We did the private water taxi from the airport to the hotel, so no idea how close it is to the water taxi stop. That said, there haven't been a ton of recommendations so I figured I'd share where we stayed. Homepage - Al Duca di Venezia

It wasn't far from the main canal, so I can't imagine it was too far from a stop.

We did the private water taxi from the airport to the hotel, so no idea how close it is to the water taxi stop. That said, there haven't been a ton of recommendations so I figured I'd share where we stayed. Homepage - Al Duca di Venezia

It wasn't far from the main canal, so I can't imagine it was too far from a stop.
It’s been many years since I’ve been there, but +1 for private water taxi. Compare convenience of bus/train to taxi/Uber here in the states. Goes when/where you want…

Stayed at what is now called the Marea Hotel Petit Palais about 6 years ago. Right along the beaches of Lido Island, it's only about a 5min walk from the Gallo Sant'antonio water ferry stop with service to Venezia and Marco Polo Airport.

Back