Ted Lasso Finale

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
Took the family to dinner at a British restaurant tonight and my wife made shortbread biscuits to celebrate a show that brought the whole family together once a week, during the darkest hours of the pandemic, and made us smile when there wasn't much to smile about. We watched the finale of Ted Lasso, and boy are we going to miss that show.
#Believe

Last edited:
I did not know about this show until 3 months ago…binged it to get caught up. Definitely going to miss the show. #RichmondForever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I want more… but it would get tired quickly I think. There’s a few arcs they can close up with spin offs I guess…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to be a wreck when I watch the finale so I bought a sixer of Mango Cart. That show got me through the lockdown.

This guy, however, if he got a spin-off, I'd watch the sh** out of it:

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 20.17.03.png

That was a fantastic finale but a rough watch because it was the last. Man, it was like "Old Yeller" getting put down as that show got me through the darkest days of the pandemic then deposited me into a better world.

Hot damn, I need more beer and some tissues.

Oi!

I want to see Roy as a tough-as-nails child psychologist.

You oughta start watching "Shrinking." Brett Goldstein created the show and there's a lot of elements in it that Ted Lasso had. It's darker and not as fun, but it's very, very good and Harrison Ford is a tremendously funny actor.

The scene with Phoebe's soccer team in season 2 "You lost. Burn this feeling into your brains" is one of the funniest goddamned things I've ever seen. It's up there with 'The Machine'.

You oughta start watching "Shrinking." Brett Goldstein created the show and there's a lot of elements in it that Ted Lasso had. It's darker and not as fun, but it's very, very good and Harrison Ford is a tremendously funny actor.

The scene with Phoebe's soccer team in season 2 "You lost. Burn this feeling into your brains" is one of the funniest goddamned things I've ever seen. It's up there with 'The Machine'.
I've watched a few episodes, I LOVE THAT SHOW! I don't know why it fell off my radar scope. I need to wrest control of the remote.

Back