Scottsdale Hotel Recommendations?

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
Looking for a hotel recommendation in Scottsdale. Like to stay below $130/night. Walking distance to restaurants / shopping / entertainment a plus.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

If you want walking distance, then you'll need to go downtown scottsdale but i betcha it's higher than $130/night, at least $150...altho there are a couple of hotels down there (like a comfort suites?) that's a crew hotel that might be cheaper.

the Desert Ridge Marriott is REALLY nice...near Desert Ridge Mall...but it is indeed pricey as are a lot of the "spa resorts"

everywhere else would involve getting a car.

Just found out Landmark Aviation offers crewcars overnight for $10/day and has discounts with 17 hotels. So car it is! We're not a "Marriott" kind of company. More Hampton Inn, La-Quinta kind of people. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

There's a ton of stuff in Old Town Scottsdale. There's a pretty nice Courtyard and Holiday Inn Express. Both of which are in walking distance to decent restaurants.

Thanks guys. I picked the Hampton Inn on N. Scottsdale rd. It's close to the airport and i've been pretty pleased with the consistency of Hampton's nationwide.

Looking forward to a few days of warm, sunny weather this week. :)

Thanks guys. I picked the Hampton Inn on N. Scottsdale rd. It's close to the airport and i've been pretty pleased with the consistency of Hampton's nationwide.

Looking forward to a few days of warm, sunny weather this week. :)

It's going to be a beautiful week. Mid 70s, though pretty cool at night.

Thanks much. I'm looking forward to meeting up with a few of my friends at America West who are now, finally, speaking to me again (since I elected not to accept recall to US Airways). ;)

Ok last question. Is there a really good New York style deli anywhere in Scottsdale? I mean a place where they know what a half-sour pickle is and that a corned beef sandwich should be a big handful?!

We don't have anything like that where i'm from. When I moved here I asked a local if there was a good deli nearby and they gave me directions to Subway. Anyway, I haven't been to NY in a few months and I have a craving! lol

Back