Registration is open....

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Register at www.jetcareers.com/networkjc2006

Weekend starts on Thursday October 26th, ends whenever you wanna leave (saturday or sunday). We're starting on Thursday simply because it's easier to non-rev on a thursday and saturday than a friday and sunday!

Registration this year will cost $20/person (no take-backs )...we're providing the food & drinks including a keg and "TonyW's bar" - ask him about his signature NetworkJC drink - assuming TonyW will be able to make it out this year

and yes, there is an actual wet-bar as we're renting an executive suite with a good 2030SQFT of space at the Bellagio! YAY!

Kristie

The $20 is more than fair, but, I have one tiny request, can I pay by an alternative method? I do not use paypal, anymore, so, can I mail you the cash or a check?

Mike

sure...you'll have to make those plans with him.. he's out till at least fri morning...

nope.. we're not doing the goodie bag thing this year, we still have last years to pass out... so just bring yourself! :)

Kristie said:
nope.. we're not doing the goodie bag thing this year, we still have last years to pass out... so just bring yourself! :)

What, no door prizes? :( My Mom really liked the Hawaiian Airlines travel mug I gave her for Xmas.

ComplexHiAv8r said:
What, no door prizes? :( My Mom really liked the Hawaiian Airlines travel mug I gave her for Xmas.

Yeah, I am not doing the goodie bags this year, but, I may bring down a little something...

we'll probably pass out the goodie bags from last year to those taking the ATC tour, mock interview or if we can get sim lessons going with Panam (they just bought Simpro USA).. having them at the event really didn't work well since people didn't want to carry them around to run back to their rooms with them.. makes sense! just need to find a better way to do that whole thing...

ok so since i just bought my plane ticket i figured i should register...but it won't let me...i get this message when i hit submit:
Error: Bad or Missing Recipient There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients or @allow_mail_to. More information on filling in recipient/allow_mail_to form fields and variables can be found in the README file.
The recipient was: [ <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy34816 = 'networkjc2006' + '@'; addy34816 = addy34816 + 'jetcareers' + '.' + 'com'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy34816 + '\'>' ); document.write( addy34816 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //--> </script><noscript> This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it </noscript>, <script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'> <!-- var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy85136 = 'networkjc-2006' + '@'; addy85136 = addy85136 + 'chaska' + '.' + 'net'; document.write( '<a ' + path + '\'' + prefix + ':' + addy85136 + '\'>' ); document.write( addy85136 ); document.write( '<\/a>' ); //--> </script><noscript> This email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it </noscript> ]

Excellent!

There might be a former Viper pilot there this year too so behave!

hey d-fresh or k-dawg can one of you guys pm me your address and i'll mail you a registration fee check cause I have issues with paypal...

or i'll buy you guys $20 worth of booze (ie one drink each) once we get there! :D

Register at www.jetcareers.com/networkjc2006

Weekend starts on Thursday October 26th, ends whenever you wanna leave (saturday or sunday). We're starting on Thursday simply because it's easier to non-rev on a thursday and saturday than a friday and sunday!

Registration this year will cost $20/person (no take-backs )...we're providing the food & drinks including a keg and "TonyW's bar" - ask him about his signature NetworkJC drink - assuming TonyW will be able to make it out this year

and yes, there is an actual wet-bar as we're renting an executive suite with a good 2030SQFT of space at the Bellagio! YAY!

I may be behind the power curve, but what is going on on Thursday? Is a Friday arrival ok?

friday arrivals are fine! thursday night is typically an unoffical "come meet your fellow jc'ers" pre-mixer.. will probably be held at 9FI again, but who knows...

Back