ready2beadaddy!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sitting here with my girl and we are just laughing like crazy! That was some funny stuff R2F!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ooooohhhh, my friend! Your day will come.
cool.gif
For I was once like you. Oh yes... it will come.
laugh.gif

Congrats R2F!

My wife and I are expecting our first child, a little girl in late September! My wife's at 23 weeks now, so if you have any questions, we'll have already "been there, done that", so we'll be happy to help! Did you hear the heartbeat yet? That's an awesome experience as well!

That website is cool with the weekly updates! We get it too every week. We decided not to get the 4D however. We figure that we'll meet her in 4 months anyways....so we can be patient! (plus..more money for me to fly!!!!!)
grin.gif

Cheers,
Sime

hey R2F... you should get a fetal ultrasound so you can Mrs. R2F can here R2F2's heartbeat all the time.. .I got my sister the babybeat (www.babybeat.com) which is a rented ultrasound unit.. and she uses it on a daily basis & LOVES it!!

[ QUOTE ]
My wife and I are expecting our first child, a little girl in late September!

[/ QUOTE ]
SWEET!! Congrats, man!!! Awesome to hear!!

[ QUOTE ]
My wife's at 23 weeks now, so if you have any questions, we'll have already "been there, done that", so we'll be happy to help!

[/ QUOTE ]
I may very well take you up on that. THANKS!!

[ QUOTE ]
Did you hear the heartbeat yet? That's an awesome experience as well!

[/ QUOTE ]
Not yet. I THINK we do that our next appointment on June 11th. I'm going to ask about it.

Kristie: Thanks for the link. I'll check into that and see if it's something Mrs. R2F is interested in.

For now, I'm just at her beck and call and loving it. The odd food cravings have begun in earnest. Last week = Cheesecake. Friday = Nachos. Saturday = artichoke-spinach dip. Yesterday = taco pizza.
grin.gif

I'm going to be bigger'n a house.
grin.gif

What the heck is Taco Pizza? Sounds pretty good!!!

My ex-wife used to crave fried pickles....lol. NASTY!!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm going to be bigger'n a house.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Weight gain - one of the seriously sucks parts of pregnancy.

I gained 50 pounds with Alex. That's way too much. It made me feel awful, look awful, and took an eternity to lose after he was born. (Somehow I've actually mangaged to lose all the weight plus some, so that's the good news..) I've already sworn to myself with #2 I will not gain that much again!

[ QUOTE ]
What the heck is Taco Pizza? Sounds pretty good!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
It's DAMN good!
cool.gif

Take a Boboli (sp?) crust
Refried beans spread on there
Cheese - lots of it
Mexican seasoning
shredded lettuce
diced tomatoes

Bake until crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and used salsa to dip - FREAKIN awesome stuff!!
grin.gif

Now that may be what's for dinner!!! I'm home alone this week...the girls are down in Florida, probably laying on a beach drinking Margaritas (Well, Samantha is probably drinking one...I doubt if Dominique is...
grin.gif
).

mmmmm...Taco Pizza...

Back