ready2beadaddy!!!

ready2fly

Just wanted my "on-line family" to know that some time this year, the world will be blessed with a little R2F.

My wife and I found out about three weeks ago and wanted to wait to bust out the good news to the family on Mother's Day. Gotta say, I don't think either mother will ever forget.
grin.gif

My wife's first Dr.'s appointment is this Friday to make it "official", but if the nausea, lightheadedness and fatigue aren't "official" enough......
wink.gif

I can't put into words how excited I am!!!! So - this ----->
grin.gif
cool.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
spin2.gif
buck.gif
Smilecrunch.gif
cwm27.gif
<------- will have to do for now.
wink.gif

If we have guessed correctly, our little one will be making his/her debut some time in late December/early January.

I'll keep you posted.

R2F

Yay! Another JC baby!
baby.gif

Best wishes for an easy pregnancy & delivery! It's the most amazing thing..............

We're so happy for you guys! Congrats
dance.gif

R2F, Congrats on the news. I know how you feel as I have been in your shoes. It's one of the greatest things in life, until they turn 2! Then you'll pull all your hair out!
insane.gif

yay! congrats again!! (I knew since we went to Florida a couple of weeks ago!!)
grin.gif
grin.gif
remember, no
bandit.gif
or
argue.gif
around the baby!!

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll share my opinion that being a dad is the greatest job in the world. What a fantastic experience you are in for. Few things can compare with hearing a soft little voice say "I love you daddy". You are a lucky man.

Back