Airbus Lounge Printer

roundout

VNAV monitor
This plane has the simplest paper loading technique I’ve used. Best of 3. Why do people act like it’s so freaking difficult?

Oh, it looks like I’ve made the first post in this forum.

This plane has the simplest paper loading technique I’ve used. Best of 3. Why do people act like it’s so freaking difficult?

Oh, it looks like I’ve made the first post in this forum.

It is! Hand the roll of paper to the FO and….

6B66A1A8-CC04-4E71-A630-12802D428943.gif

(In all seriousness, I do find it easier to load from the left vs the right. Something about the angle…)

usually it’s the FO futzing with it for 45 seconds and then looking over with a look of exasperation on their face, whereafter I have to gently bail them out and try to inflate their ego by reassuring them that it’s difficult (it’s not).

Maintenance item over here. If the pink edge printing lies and we run out in flight... meh... not a lot of stuff you've got to actually print out. Or the FO gets stuck changing it.

usually it’s the FO futzing with it for 45 seconds and then looking over with a look of exasperation on their face, whereafter I have to gently bail them out and try to inflate their ego by reassuring them that it’s difficult (it’s not).
I promise to at least smash my fingers once before seeking emotional support :)

I learned last trip not to bother with trying to tear it to get a straight edge beforehand. Just fold it over flat with a sharp folded edge and it will load fine. Or make a triangle edge.

After I told the CA, "Sure, I can load it. I've done it several times" and then failed for the next couple minutes while he stared and laughed.

Back