NJC 2019 is October 17-20

I'm coming, I just have to cut the duration!
Love it!

Seriously, this years NJC is always the last JC depending on how it goes. I dont want to be playing “Lola” and NJC being the “Copa Cabana” as when it’s done, it’s done.

;)

Love it!

Seriously, this years NJC is always the last JC depending on how it goes. I dont want to be playing “Lola” and NJC being the “Copa Cabana” as when it’s done, it’s done.

;)
Well, it won’t always be good times, everyone is hiring, here, fog this mirror. Eventually, we’ll have a downturn and people will need to network again to get a job!
And NJC will be in the shadows, lurking, ready to re-emerge, better than ever!
I’m where I am today (happy) because of NJC. (Craps at 0630 helped too)
Thank you Doug and Kristy, and thank you very much for your contribution to aviation!
I’m sorry I won’t make it this year, our last kid is due to emerge from his cocoon at the end of the month. Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full.

Oh and by the way, another example of what your looking for at the 0230 buffet....
952E5C87-6E1F-488E-B4E9-0EB79162826E.jpeg

(The meat man, it’s perfect!!)

Rick Perry (who is currently in charge of the nukes waiting to be removed from Incirlik) got a D in a college class called "Meats." Can you do better?

M6g1Kmn.jpg

I ddin’t realize Rob Zombie was still performing!

He ran some Halloween event down the street a few years ago.

Yup he's still doing shows these days, He doesnt tour as much as he used to and no new music in a while. But he's done a few movies in recent years.

I've seen him a few times and while its a good show I don't plan on staying as I really don't care for Chevelle especially after seeing them this summer, and I'd rather hang out with some the stragglers coming in Saturday night before my earlyish am departure sunday morning.

I'm planning on coming out Friday night most likely then flying onward to MSP to visit family on Sunday or Monday. The strip has been very pricey for the off season, I feel like NJC week there is always some random event yet I can find $50 rooms on the strip before/after usually haha. I'm planning on staying off strip unless someone wants to split, the only way I could get a place for under $100/night.

Back