Kalitta Air Hiring

I know it’s only been a little over a week or so on this but has anyone heard back yet? Would love to move to K4 but it’s also bad timing in that I need to either renew my apt or not by next week - would rather know if I need to wait til the last moment 😅

I know it’s only been a little over a week or so on this but has anyone heard back yet? Would love to move to K4 but it’s also bad timing in that I need to either renew my apt or not by next week - would rather know if I need to wait til the last moment 😅
I haven’t heard from anyone in fact I got this from NAC.

“Thank you for taking the time to participate in the recruiting process. Unfortunately, the NAC Flight Follower (Dispatcher) position you applied for has been cancelled. We will not be filling the position at this time.

Please feel free to visit our job boards to find new employment opportunities.”

I was told I could go to MQ for 6 months and get on with AAL or any major. At MQ now, what do?
I know people who did that. It just so happened they had a parent either dispatching at AA or was some sort of IOC coordinator/admin. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

I know people who did that. It just so happened they had a parent either dispatching at AA or was some sort of IOC coordinator/admin. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

One of the worst dispatchers I know managed to make it to AA this way in about 6 months. Rumor is you can still see their planes divert first during an expected IROP.

This happened plenty Pre-COVID and will likely continue assuming you’re got the connections.

Back