Harvey Watt

BravoHotel

Greetings

Has anyone dealt with Harvey Watt? How was your experience?

With out going into too much details, I am chasing my tail. They ask for documentation of a something, that takes time I get said documentation, now we need this documentation and around we go. Then my original documentation times out, I then have to follow up with providers and we are almost on documentation time out #2.

Is it worth it go on my own dime to somebody else such as wingman med or AOPA for aeromedical services?

Greetings

Has anyone dealt with Harvey Watt? How was your experience?

With out going into too much details, I am chasing my tail. They ask for documentation of a something, that takes time I get said documentation, now we need this documentation and around we go. Then my original documentation times out, I then have to follow up with providers and we are almost on documentation time out #2.

Is it worth it go on my own dime to somebody else such as wingman med or AOPA for aeromedical services?
Seen this kinda thing before. This is why you don't ever want to get behind that kind of eight ball. Sadly, it oft' seems they're not really looking for recovery or rehabilitation. What they are really looking for is persistence with their "process" (aka, a whole bunch of your own time and money).

Seen this kinda thing before. This is why you don't ever want to get behind that kind of eight ball. Sadly, it oft' seems they're not really looking for recovery or rehabilitation. What they are really looking for is persistence with their "process" (aka, a whole bunch of your own time and money).

I should have mentioned HW is sponsored through my company.

Back