For 2023: October 18 thru 22: Cosmopolitan Hotel

Is anyone bringing their significant other?

Yes, but she is smart enough to plan other things to do. She already hears about airplanes enough here. Expecting there will be some alternate activities centered around spas and nice restaurants.

This "might" be it. If you've ever wanted to meet the crew, BE THERE.

It's been a few decades and it'd be nice not to be in Vegas every October. I'm just sayin!
Aww man, I was thinking the other day that it’s been way too long since I’ve been to Vegas to hang out with the JC crew and Derg’s like, “well folks, it’s about time I retire from partying in Vegas!”

Sadly the year that my aviation career finally starts to take off is the year that I have plans in Omaha during the same weekend. Please everyone have an extra shot of Tequila for me. I really wish I could be there :(

Sadly the year that my aviation career finally starts to take off is the year that I have plans in Omaha during the same weekend. Please everyone have an extra shot of Tequila for me. I really wish I could be there :(

If your still in my hood before I leave Thursday or Sunday when I get back I’ll buy ya a shot.

Please, dear god, can I have a shot of anything else?

Boo… just bring Annie. I'll give her half my burger again.

This "might" be it. If you've ever wanted to meet the crew, BE THERE.

It's been a few decades and it'd be nice not to be in Vegas every October. I'm just sayin!
For real? If this is really the last one, I’m going. I owe so much to you and the fine folks of JC.

Between the 18th and 22nd do you know what night will be the “main event?”

This also reminded of the first NJC I attended… probably in 2006 or 2007. Doug said he’d send everyone the room number for the event over SMS. I was like, what’s SMS?… I don’t have that.

• Haha
Reactions: JEP
For real? If this is really the last one, I’m going. I owe so much to you and the fine folks of JC.

Between the 18th and 22nd do you know what night will be the “main event?”
I would guesstimate it would be Friday evening. 10/20….

Back