First high altitude office....

Maddog1974

I am sure many of the folks here have seen most of but for the guys coming up this is what you have to look forward to. It's not so great in fullscreen mode on a laptop but looks fantastic on my iphone. This was my job for the last 6 months...ATP, 1st Type rating, and lots of learning.

I am sure many of the folks here have seen most of but for the guys coming up this is what you have to look forward to. It's not so great in fullscreen mode on a laptop but looks fantastic on my iphone. This was my job for the last 6 months...ATP, 1st Type rating, and lots of learning.

Really nicely put together and congratulations on the sweet gig! The 45 is a great first jet, very simple and won't bite too hard. (Unless you reeeaaallly tried to get bit, of course)
We got to FL500 once and the red tape on the bottom of the airspeed indicator wasn't even showing! Try that in a "real" Lear jet, and you'll learn about coffin corner. ;)
My only advice: Unless your owner specifically asked you to be the social media director, I would be very cautious including tail numbers or distinguishing features in posted pictures and videos. (Unless you are the owner!:cool:)
Have fun man!

I still enjoy this jet after ten years. Very nice performer (especially the new versions), and I get to spend a majority of nights in my own bed. QOL for the win.

We currently operate 12 of the different variants; (2) LJ45, (5) LJ40, (2) LJ75, and (3) LJ70. Thinking I'll retire on this airframe. :)

I still enjoy this jet after ten years. Very nice performer (especially the new versions), and I get to spend a majority of nights in my own bed. QOL for the win.

We currently operate 12 of the different variants; (2) LJ45, (5) LJ40, (2) LJ75, and (3) LJ70. Thinking I'll retire on this airframe. :)
Do you have a mix of -AR and -BR engines? (XR vs non XR for the non-initiated) It does suck a little going back and forth, when you get a little depressed climbing out on a hot summer day in the AR when you just came from a BR. Gotta actually take the book out if you want 450!

Do you have a mix of -AR and -BR engines? (XR vs non XR for the non-initiated) It does suck a little going back and forth, when you get a little depressed climbing out on a hot summer day in the AR when you just came from a BR. Gotta actually take the book out if you want 450!
All our 40/45's are -20BR's. The 70/75 are -40BR, 3850 instead of 3500.

Just out of curiosity, are the Lear 45 and 75 the same type? If so, would it not reflect this on the certificate?

Back