Etihad Airways Hiring Cadet Pilot (All Nationalities Accepted)

Skyteam.... hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehe......................................... give it 60 days!

Yo man!! you are kidding right!! 60 DAYS?????? dude thats a long ass time man!!....
are you sure about that? seems to me like you have applied for the previous etihad intakes, well what do you think will it work the same way like in the past?

Yo man!! you are kidding right!! 60 DAYS?????? dude thats a long ass time man!!....
are you sure about that? seems to me like you have applied for the previous etihad intakes, well what do you think will it work the same way like in the past?

You do realize that Etihad has likely received several hundred resumes just at least for this program? It will take its HR department quite a while to sort through all the applicants, then to rank them based on what it wishes to see in its pilots...and so forth. Be ready to wait several weeks to a few months before the first applicants will ever be contacted. In the meantime carry on with whatever daily activities demand your attention. If you don't have the patience to wait out for a few months, then what makes you believe that you are fit to fly an Airbus or Boeing for Etihad?

hmm a few months might be the case like the previous icp for CX, which is a rolling recruitment. this seems to be a one-off recruitment, maybe to meet some forseeable vacancies a year down the road. Doesnt make much sense for it to.take 2-3 months..guess there's nothing else to do but wait. The ball is in their court. Though any form of good news would be gd. Anyone applied before? Prolly can give us some idea on what will happen next? Haha

well, all you need to do now is forget about Etihad.... move on with your life and check your mail and this forum everyday or as often as you can.
When the ball starts rolling, trust me, u would know.
It normally takes 60-90 days.
It just depends on how soon they sort out things.

Any reply ??? I'm currently in my 3rd year and will graduate next year in MAY. Am i still eligible for this program or will be considered ?? Please help

India
B.E. (Computer Science)
BITS PILANI UNIVERSITY

@Rohan
Well, if we should go strictly by the requirements, then i think you not qualified but you know, anything can happen.
Has anyone heard anything?

Hello Everyone
I too applied for this program and have not heard anything regarding what the next step is. Based on research and their website, I am sure an assessment is next, So I am currently monitoring their website as well as forums such as this one to keep my eyes and ears open. I am sure this program is very competitive and they will receive many applications. So I am expecting it to take a while. If you guys hear anything or get anything like an email, please share. I live in the US, so I am curious to see at where they will have the assessment.

Hello SKY TEAM My name is Terence Harris. I want to keep in contact with you regarding this process. Shoot me an email at harristerence10@gmail.com) My name is Terence.

Hey man looks like you got some flight experience... ehm what ratings do you have?
and I also heard that they give priority to guys with zero flight experience!..sigh...
I have my FAA Multi-engine CPL/IR with about roughly 250 hrs. I dunno whether they might consider me!!
What to do you think buddy?

Hey man looks like you got some flight experience... ehm what ratings do you have?
and I also heard that they give priority to guys with zero flight experience!..sigh...
I have my FAA Multi-engine CPL/IR with about roughly 250 hrs. I dunno whether they might consider me!!

If you want the frank answer in a nutshell: your chances are slim to none at being contacted if you have your private or above. Go over to pprune.org and read about Etihad's previous cadet programs. They want folks who have the very bare minimum of flight experience.

I am no quite sure pal. But you can also try Cathay Pacific they have a Cadet Programme allowed with extensive flight time. Only bad thing is, you need a Hong Kong right to live and work card. :( Did you apply to the Etihad Programme?

Well, I was somewhat taken aback this morning to see that Etihad replied back to me. I guess that they're still currently reviewing apps right now. Did anyone else get anything?

Thank you for your ongoing interest in the position of International Cadet Pilot.

Your details are currently under review. We will be in contact again soon with feedback on your application.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Kind regards
Etihad Airways Recruitment Team
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to reply to emails sent to this email address.

Hey Guys.

Just stumbled upon this forum after googling Etihad Cadetship and it seems to be the most current and active area for it on the net. I got my application in within the 2 week window and just tonight received the same email as FoodStampsPilot. I live in Brisbane, Australia and have around 150 hours and a PPL. I do not hold a Bachelors Degree yet but should have BAv wrapped up by the end of the year.

All the best everyone at this very early stage.

Hi everyone,
I've just joined this forum. I applied to this program as well, and I've been waiting for a response. I'm checking my e-mail very often. I predicted that Etihad would take about a month to get back to the applicants. If you got a reply, what e-mail did they send it to? Did anyone get a call? I'm checking both my g-mail and my e-mail on my Etihad account. Since they started getting back to the applicants, we have some hope of getting contacted soon.

Back