Can't wait for next JC Vegas

Geez, you Italian girls are waaaaay too "hot" to handle. :p
OK, so the guys will go to the Boobie Bungalow, and the girls will go to a Chippendale's show. We can all meet up later to compare notes. :D
I'm following the guys to the boobie bungalow :D...chippendales and TDU are pretty lame in las vegas...Olympic gardens (2nd floor where the guys dance) is just toooooo much for me. :p

All you smart French speakers are making me feel inferior - much like France itself.

Give me a day or two to consider your suggestions Toria.

If you do not care for any of those, I have a few more, but this is a family station............I wouldn't want to be misinterpreted. ;)

If you are going to start talking dirty in French, please let us know so that we can have a seat before we fall down.....:nana2::yup:

If you are going to start talking dirty in French, please let us know so that we can have a seat before we fall down.....:nana2::yup:

Me, do that?? Whatever are you implying?

OR

Afraid you would hit your head on something, become unconscious, and miss the rest?? ;)

I'm really trying to make next years Vegas trip happen. I'll show you how it's done south Florida style.

Back