BRU or FRA

FRA or BRU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BRU...two words, street fries!

Also, hit The Delirium! If you end up at the Celtica, you're doing it wrong.

Seriously, thanks for all the replies, y’all. It’s been a weird month where a bunch of used to be lineholders are now on reserve (me!) and at first I was thrilled because with 50-100 reserves a day we’re not doing much. I’ve enjoyed so much paid time at home along with recent contract gains that pays reserves more. But I got into this business to fly and to see cool things and I miss it. Lineholders are snatching up open time the second it posts so the opportunity to pick something up has been nonexistent. Very happy to be headed to Brussels tomorrow!

About to pick up a trip for tomorrow. Can go to Frankfurt or Brussels. I’ve been to FRA numerous times and love it. Never been to BRU. Same pay and same general timeline for each trip.
I’m not a fan of our current hotel in FRA, so I’d probably hit up BRU. FRA seems like any big city to me.

That's the biggest compliment I have received today. It's the only one, but still the biggest.

I still wanna see your 'day in the life' or a dance video. What do you mean you don't take up any "challenges"... that aren't really challenges, more like a mixture of mass hysteria, the lemming complex and narcissism. :)

BRU...two words, street fries!

Also, hit The Delirium! If you end up at the Celtica, you're doing it wrong.

Delirium Cafe, street fries before a night of debauchery begins, get a late night street doner on the walk back. Send your captain to the red light district so you have some good stories to listen to on the flight back.

Seriously, thanks for all the replies, y’all. It’s been a weird month where a bunch of used to be lineholders are now on reserve (me!) and at first I was thrilled because with 50-100 reserves a day we’re not doing much. I’ve enjoyed so much paid time at home along with recent contract gains that pays reserves more. But I got into this business to fly and to see cool things and I miss it. Lineholders are snatching up open time the second it posts so the opportunity to pick something up has been nonexistent. Very happy to be headed to Brussels tomorrow!

Whoa. Seniority reversal? What happened there? I thought WB FO was pretty junior and you had a lot of good lines over there.

Whoa. Seniority reversal? What happened there? I thought WB FO was pretty junior and you had a lot of good lines over there.
They shifted some flying to other bases and/or fleets… not sure for how long though.

Delirium Cafe, street fries before a night of debauchery begins, get a late night street doner on the walk back. Send your captain to the red light district so you have some good stories to listen to on the flight back.
I knew my last BRU trip on the 757 at USAir was going to be great when the Captain's brief started out, "You both are welcome to hang with me, but I just need you to know, I DON'T do crew hangouts!" I think I actually said, "Oh thank God" out loud.

Also never a more humbling feeling in the world than rolling into BRU at 7am in a clapped out 757 and you're the smallest thing there.

BRU was awesome.

The mussels from Brussels at Le Clan Des Belges were delicious. And that beer from Au Bon Vieux was 17 Euro. Made by monks. Very much worth it.

IMG_4823.jpg
IMG_4838.jpg
IMG_4841.jpg

Back