A new NJC game idea...

Hence why efforts are best spent on getting a real union on the property rather than attempting to make a student council work. But I applaud your efforts and your successes in protecting careers when you were working on the Pro Stands program. It just isn't a long-term solution.
we tried that too, but the kool-aid drinkers are prolific and not really cognizant of the changes to their benefits until it was too late.

I should have printed out and kept the unintentionally hilarious emails and private messages I got.

Ranging from terrible English from Americans to "Thank You Captain Obvious" to my favorite, whiny private messages from adult men who just don't understand how the internet works.

Oh, and threats of lawsuits. Those are always fun to read.

I should have printed out and kept the unintentionally hilarious emails and private messages I got.

Ranging from terrible English from Americans to "Thank You Captain Obvious" to my favorite, whiny private messages from adult men who just don't understand how the internet works.

Oh, and threats of lawsuits. Those are always fun to read.

Id like to impose the Freedom of Information Act and have a gander at these.

Derg said:
I should have printed out and kept the unintentionally hilarious emails and private messages I got. Ranging from terrible English from Americans to "Thank You Captain Obvious" to my favorite, whiny private messages from adult men who just don't understand how the internet works. Oh, and threats of lawsuits. Those are always fun to read.
You release my PM (private for a reason). I'll sue! I swear I'll sue!!

Last edited:
I'll top that. Give me the ones from the chick who got pissy because she had to sit in the very seat she requested and the window was too small. And she needed a bigger window because she had successfully circumnavigated a thunderstorm in a simulator and it was critical to her learning how to fly by getting a bigger window.

Or someone with really horrible engrish. I'll kill with that one.

That's an awesome idea! I call dibs on reading any and all Chris Ford material!

Chris Ford

The man, the myth, the legend, Chris Ford. Srsly.

Toona the Cat.jpg

Holy crap. That dude has NO business talking about anyone else's weight. It's like the people on their La-Z-Boys talking about how fat Britney Spears looked after she gave birth. Never mind they haven't been able to see their toes since the days where she was in the Mickey Mouse club.

The man, the myth, the legend, Chris Ford. Srsly.

Back