42nd week of the year....Oct 19, 2008

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
does this look promising for everyone? sun - tue again?

We'd like to keep it around the same time, every year... it seems to work rather well :p

and someone correct me if my week is incorrect.. i couldn't find the data anywhere on the net so i calc'd it manually which is something i never do since a calculator confirms my accuracy rate :p

October is a perfect time to have it IMO; after the summer vacations and busy schedules but before the holidays. That week sounds great to us!

What would you think of Sun for 9FI with the main on Monday? Purchased tickets still get a good price with a Tuesday overnight (like a Sat overnight). How is loads on Sun and Wed for LAS??

That Sat night hotel cost was bad for us without airline discounts!

You're gonna pay more to fly out on a Sunday than you will a Saturday.
Alot of business travelers, like myself, and then weekend excursionists, fill up Sunday cabins.

At one point, I looked at a fare on Sunday to see the difference, and it added about $150 to a $350 fare. I think it would be less if booked further out.

That Saturday hotel cost was a high cost of attending though. Maybe we could all make plans to stay at the Sahara that night or something next time around.

You're gonna pay more to fly out on a Sunday than you will a Saturday.
Alot of business travelers, like myself, and then weekend excursionists, fill up Sunday cabins.

At one point, I looked at a fare on Sunday to see the difference, and it added about $150 to a $350 fare. I think it would be less if booked further out.

That Saturday hotel cost was a high cost of attending though. Maybe we could all make plans to stay at the Sahara that night or something next time around.

I checked prices for Sat-Tues and Sun-Wed and got almost the same pricing (within $15). Maybe its my location. Yea, I spend almost as much for Sat as I did for Sun-Wed. Sat was off the strip, Sun-Wed was on the strip.

I kind of like the schedule the way it was -- the main event on Sunday, and then we can kind of do things that we want to on Monday night.

The price of the hotel room Saturday night went down $125.00 from the time I booked it in September till we arrived in October. We paid $465.00 for four nights hotel room in Vegas. Get a roomate and for four nights in Vegas for under $250.00 is a steal!

For those that really want to come, you have 51 weeks to save that extra one hunderd bucks for that hotel room Saturday night. That is a little less than two bucks a week. Start saving!

I think we should do it from Saturday to Tuesday!

Plus having part of it on the weekend allows more of the college student type (me, PGT and maybe more?) to miss fewer classes. Same thing goes for those of us that work M-F.

I think an 'optional' Saturday night worked great.

Plus having part of it on the weekend allows more of the college student type (me, PGT and maybe more?) to miss fewer classes. Same thing goes for those of us that work M-F.

I think an 'optional' Saturday night worked great.
:yeahthat:It worked out very well for me this year.

Too far in the future for me to be able to know if it will work out as good as it did this year, but at least with a date you can start to plan in advance. I'm sure I'll be there again next year.

exactly.. i can't afford to take off M-W...but i can afford M-Tu

Do we have a signup going yet?
signup will be up and going on the 1st of the year :nana2:

We don't have any details yet except for the dates, which are set....however, we will have a discount for early registration! :nana2:

Back