Where is everyone staying?

If I get to come down, it'll be 5-7th, I have a trip starting the morning of the 8th and since it's over the bid transition it won't be getting dropped.

I was looking just at those dates, Excalibur is $40/night...and on Hotwire they've got a 5star on South Strip for $103/night, 4.5stars for $89/night, 4star for $70/night.

If anyone's going to be there before the weekend hits, let me know...I'd love to meet up with anyone who might be there for some drinks.

Looks like I'll be there for NBAA the 9th, 10th, and 11th, but definitely looking to meet up. Don't know where the company will put me. Forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question but where do I find the official info?

the official registration page will be up on Monday....otherwise just keep tuned to this forum :)

I got a pretty sweet deal at this place in Minny.... :/

???? Thought you and the wife were making the trip this year??????

Don't believe everything you read on Facebook.... ;) As always I would love/want to go, but I really cannot justify dropping 5 bones to come out on Saturday and turn around and leave on Sunday.....

Don't believe everything you read on Facebook.... ;) As always I would love/want to go, but I really cannot justify dropping 5 bones to come out on Saturday and turn around and leave on Sunday.....

Weaksauce!!

Weaksauce!!

Agreed it is a bit of weaksauce....Were I a non-rev type I'd do it in a minute...But......to pay $$$ for less than 36 hours....I cannot justify as much as I'd like to....

Agreed it is a bit of weaksauce....Were I a non-rev type I'd do it in a minute...But......to pay $$$ for less than 36 hours....I cannot justify as much as I'd like to....

I know, just poking you a bit :). I have done exactly that, and will do that in mid October where I will be gone for 45 hrs but room is free. I'm still trying to work things out, we'll see.

What days and how cheap?

Cancelled the Monte Carlo- got a better deal @ the Palms, $39/night Sunday & Monday nights. Staying at the MGM Friday & Saturday - $170/night (not super cheap, but the location works and they are weekend nights)

I have some codes for $49/night @ the palms sunday comes with some freebies, if anyone needs them.

Cancelled the Monte Carlo- got a better deal @ the Palms, $39/night Sunday & Monday nights. Staying at the MGM Friday & Saturday - $170/night (not super cheap, but the location works and they are weekend nights)

I have some codes for $49/night @ the palms sunday comes with some freebies, if anyone needs them.
I pm
d you about the Monte Carlo...you cancelled them? shoot.

Back