Seat Space.

danielsexton

[ QUOTE ]
300 lb lady 2 the rt of me- suxs big time!!! Gonna be a long long flt!
2096.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Must not have been SWA they would have made her purchase your seat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B-T-W Doug, what model is that new upgraded phone? Did u take this pic with it? If so it looks like it has better resolution.

2116.jpg

Yea.... I wasn't too happy.... cuz there was also a 300 lb man sitting next to the 300 lb woman and we was all squished! but apparently, they bought their seats and then started complaining about it.. couldn't do anything cuz the plane was full.... long flight, could hardly move.. had to sit/lean forward to use my laptop.. very uncomfy.. and they should have made them buy 2nd seats!! no doubt in MY mind! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

it's a V600 and it's my phone... I take pics of myself to send to doug all the time...my V300 was stolen at ATL airport on thursday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif. first it was there, then it wasn't... all cuz i was running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get from ATL to TPA.... SUCKED!

Needless to say - overall, it was NOT a good day for me. still not a good day cuz we can't get anywhere (that we really want to go) for vacation before NJC, so i'm heading back home tomorrow to go BACK to work.. i'm SOOOOOOOOO bummed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Me too. Nothing like departing Fresno, flying for 40 minutes, holding for 40 minutes and then flying 40 minutes BACK to Fresno because of weather in PHX.

So my brother calls and says "Hey, ya make it home yet?"

"Oh, speaking of home, I'm in a rental on my way BACK to Tulare!"

With the loads, extra connections to make and the last minute nature of it all, it looks like breakfast with mom and dinner with Kristie tomorrow... in PHX.

Back