Nine Fine Irishmen/Pizza

rutgers-dance.jpg

Fun Fact : Jersey uses more spray tan then any other state.
1240814357_f6fe26ce90.jpg

Just add an Ed Hardy shirt, girl jeans, pointy-toed shoes and a girlfriend wearing sweats that have words on the butt and strangely sculpted eyebrows! :)

Come on now.....FL is really nothing more than South Jersey. In fact, I thought there was a bill rolling through the state legislature to make it so!

:rotfl:

Could you imagine how classy the state of FL would be should we exclude anybody from states that starts with "New"?

Honestly, I was somewhat hoping we'd start a new tradition somewhere. I like 9FI, but it's become "off" the last two years or so. No, not because they won't let you climb stuff... They just seem too commercialized. I'd suggest Hofrbrauhaus, but after the check debacle last year, I'm leery.

I think Margaritaville closes too early and is too $$$. Any other thoughts? Or do we stick with tradition?

Honestly, I was somewhat hoping we'd start a new tradition somewhere. I like 9FI, but it's become "off" the last two years or so. No, not because they won't let you climb stuff... They just seem too commercialized. I'd suggest Hofrbrauhaus, but after the check debacle last year, I'm leery.

I think Margaritaville closes too early and is too $$$. Any other thoughts? Or do we stick with tradition?

Somewhere new!!!

I agree.

The one thing I like about 9FI is that if we can get that Balcony out side it's relatively quiet and you don't have to yell to be heard. Other than that I don't really care so much for the place. If we could find a quiet(er) place to hang out but with more atmosphere I'd be down with that.

I do! Whew!

As we say in Pennsylvania.... Eeeeeeeyooooooj! And someone got stuck with a big chunk of it.

Good Beer....

1012_holly_madison_2608379_wenn_2.jpg

I do! Whew!

As we say in Pennsylvania.... Eeeeeeeyooooooj! And someone got stuck with a big chunk of it.

And some of us ponied up extra bucks to lighten the load. Either way, that wasn't cool....definitely need separate checks this time around. :eek: :beer:

Back