MAJOR Network JC Announcement

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I figured i'd put this in both the Network JC forum AND General Topics - just because it's the biggest thing to hit the fan here - like ever!

As mentioned previously, we will be having 3 raffle drawings and 5 Door Prizes. Each winner will be randomly drawn on the day of the event.

--To be eligible for entry into all raffles/drawings/door prizes, ALL registrations (via network.jetcareers.com ) must be received by September 1, 2004 AND you must be a member of Jetcareers.com and/or FCAPA.org (for the ladies) by September 1, 2004. No exceptions (unless it's a really good excuse with photographic evidence ). --

Attendees must be present at Network JC on Sept 25, 2004 to win any of the prizes.

I'm please to annouce that this years raffle prizes & door prizes have been donated by Alteon & The Boeing Company. A big JC THANKS to Mike Comuniello (Mpenguin1) for being our Alteon/Boeing liaison!!

A word about our JC Angels:
Alteon, formerly FlightSafety Boeing Training International (FSBTI), is a fully owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company. Alteon is the world's first truly global aviation training company responsible for flight and maintenance training in the 100-plus-seat range of aircraft. For more info on Alteon, visit The Alteon Website

The Boeing Company is the premier manufacturer of commercial jetliners for more than 40 years and is a global market leader in military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight, and launch systems and services. For more about Boeing, visit The Boeing Company Website
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 winners will be randomly selected to receive (gosh, I wish I had a drum roll for this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif):

A Simulator Certificate for 1 free hour of simulator training from Alteon Training L.L.C. in Long Beach, California.**

Choice of simulator includes:
B717-200
B737-200/300
B737-700
MD11
MD82
MD87/88

Each winner will also receive a 717 Cockpit Poster and a 777 Family Poster.

Door Prizes:

1st prize :Alteon Nylon Tote Bag
747/777/Sonic Cruiser Posters
717 Sticker
JC Sticker
Gift Certificate for a Network JC Tshirt at Cafepress

2nd prize: Alteon Nylon Tote Bag
767/777/Sonic Cruiser Posters
717 Sticker
JC Sticker
JC Baseball Cap

3rd prize: Alteon Nylon Tote Bag
757/777/Sonic Cruiser Posters
717 Sticker
JC Sticker
Large Network JC Mug

4th prize: Alteon Nylon Tote Bag
717/777/Sonic Cruiser Posters
717 Sticker
JC sticker
Small Network JC Mug

5th prize: Alteon/Boeing Box-O-Goodies (too many to list)
Alteon Nylon Tote Bag
JC Sticker
Network JC Mousepad

**Alteon Training L.L.C. Simulator Ride giveaway Disclaimer:
- Due to the requirements of the Aviation and Transportation Security Act, please be advised that certificate recipients will be asked to present the donated certificate and a government issued photo I.D. (such as a valid drivers license) WITH proof of U.S. citizenship (such as a birth certificate with raised seal), OR a valid and current passport, upon arrival and prior to the sim session. There will be no exceptions made to this requirement.
- Alteon Training L.L.C. does not accept any responsibility for the rules of the contest giveaway.
- Alteon Training L.L.C. provides the sim ride on as as available basis as determined by Alteon Training L.L.C.
- All simulator rides are non-refundable for any reason.
- Alteon Training L.L.C. will not refund any monetary value for the Simulator Ride certificates for any reason.
- Alteon Training L.L.C. reserves the right to cancel or withdraw Simulator Rides without prior notice.
- Alteon Training L.L.C. simulator rides must be used within the time limit stated on the certificate.
- Alteon is not responsible for transportation, meals, or lodging of any contest winner or guests.
- It is the sole responsibility of the contest winner or simulator rider to pay for any and all personal expenses resulting from cancelled sessions.
- The rider must be at least 12 years of age.
- The simulator rider cannot be pregnant.

If you are coming to Network JC but DO NOT want your name in the raffle(s) and/or door prizes drawings, PM me by September 10, 2004.

Back