Latest activity

  • SteveC
    SteveC reacted to milleR's post in the thread Something different with Like Like.
    After 11 years of faithful service I've decided to move the Mitsi on down the line. Just finished initial training and enjoying...
  • SteveC
    SteveC reacted to Kristie's post in the thread Trip Length & Home Life with Like Like.
    It's not, our landscape designer decided to bypass our budget and tried to talk us into spending 400% more than our budget because as he...
  • SteveC
    SteveC reacted to phill1174's post in the thread Trip Length & Home Life with Like Like.
    Even after being here for almost 5yrs I’m the same way. Day 5 I’m on the decline. I’m hoping we’ll get bought under 117 but I’m not...
  • SteveC
    SteveC reacted to ppragman's post in the thread Trip Length & Home Life with Like Like.
    God, I'm so glad that I didn't go 121. I sometimes think, "man it woulda been cool to do..." No. It would not have been cool. I...
Back
Top