ZFW hopefuls

Yes heaven forbid people being able to get a hold of someone who works for the government while they are at work and know who they are talking to. That is completely absurd.

FYI, this is the FAA not the CIA. If you are not going to share the number with him, what is the point of sharing that you have it?

:yeahthat:x100000000000

I know something that you dont know!

Bigey,

I told him I will give him the number and the guys that took me on the tour. I'm just not going to put it on here. So yes I know something, and I'm far from holy. Just don't want that guy to get a lot of calls. Relax, its just a phone number...not like I am holding his life in my hands. But I do that for a living already.

Ok... now that I do think of it, maybe I am a little holy...I hear people pray when I fly..:buck:

Thought you socal people were so relaxed???

Where have you been. Southern Californians are permanently wound tighter than a ducks ass. You need to get out of Texas and Mexico more often:)

Bigey,

I told him I will give him the number and the guys that took me on the tour. I'm just not going to put it on here. So yes I know something, and I'm far from holy. Just don't want that guy to get a lot of calls. Relax, its just a phone number...not like I am holding his life in my hands. But I do that for a living already.

Ok... now that I do think of it, maybe I am a little holy...I hear people pray when I fly..:buck:

Thought you socal people were so relaxed???

Cope with my frustration, i didnt see the part where you'll give him the number. I just thought you were doing the preaching of the "fish" thing.

And us socal people are far from relaxed. Haha someones always out to get us.

Or just maybe i need to stop hanging out with my cop buddies....:banghead::banghead:

I lived in SAC for a year, and everyone was laid back, same with my trips to LAX. Chicago and NYC people are the up tight people, I just like to see them walk. It's almost my jogging speed, they never say hello, and if you say hello they just look at you like your crazy. :crazy:

I decided to call Robert Anderson today only to find out that he has been reassigned to a different region. ZFW'ers POC is not Larissa which was his intern. She said my clearance was in and now all they are waiting for is schedule classes. She mentioned that some class dates have been cancelled changed to a different date and the number of students in each class is changing. She said she is still working on placing ZFW applicants who received their TOL in APRIL. She said placement in a class is based on TOL date and when your clearances come in. She also said there are about 25 applicants before me. ewwwww!!!!

P.S. Larissa visits JC but she is not a member.:panic:

oh yeah, the number to reach her is the same ....forgot to ask her what her email address is.

P.S. Larissa visits JC but she is not a member.:panic:

Hey Larissa... Call me... you got my number.
INhousePhoneCellPhone05.gif

Hey kidz!

First, Lorisa, you're the shiznat!

Got an update today. There are over 30 in line for a class for ZFW, I am right up there (one the later ones in line). There are still ZFW hopefuls that rec'd TOLs back in May still waiting. (looks like they've gotten through the April ones that Eswah referred to above).

Looks like they are planning to shrink the class sizes (perhaps just for enroute?) down so that's pushing some of us out farther.

All my clearances are in and should expect a class date fall of FY2010.

That said... it looks like we'll just have to wait it out. So sit back, relax, quit blowing up HRs phone and have a cold one.

Hey kidz!
All my clearances are in and should expect a class date fall of FY2010.

That said... it looks like we'll just have to wait it out. So sit back, relax, quit blowing up HRs phone and have a cold one.

You are going to need quite a few ones if it is going to take you a year to get into OKC...

so here is a legitimate question hopefully:

Our medical is only good for 1 year, correct? If so, will we have to do it again since it will be expired before even getting to OKC?

FY2010 is waaay too far away. They don't need to shrink enroute classes, they need to expand them and have like, oh 30 people from ZFW in 1 class. hahaha. I know it wont happen, I can wish though right?

so here is a legitimate question hopefully:

Our medical is only good for 1 year, correct? If so, will we have to do it again since it will be expired before even getting to OKC?

FY2010 is waaay too far away. They don't need to shrink enroute classes, they need to expand them and have like, oh 30 people from ZFW in 1 class. hahaha. I know it wont happen, I can wish though right?

WOW!! For a KSU alumn or just living in Manhattan for that matter, you are really using your noggin.

I called the SW Medical Division and she said that normally HR in OKC informs them when someone needs to renew medical. That tells me that keep a list of who needs to renew. HOWEVER, I am not sure if that's only for actual employees or if that includes tentative offered employees.

I tried calling HR and they're not answering.

If anyone else talks to HR today ask them about this.

Yeah, well I was born and raised in Ft. Worth in the best state ever. Actually don't have a degree from K-State, and trying to get out of Manhattan and move back to a real city again. So I guess it should be no surprise that I am smarter than the average KSU alum, hahaha. The real question is boomer, do you have your degree from OU or atleast attend there, or are you like 99% of OU fans and just think that their football team is good so you are a fan.

Yeah, well I was born and raised in Ft. Worth in the best state ever. Actually don't have a degree from K-State, and trying to get out of Manhattan and move back to a real city again. So I guess it should be no surprise that I am smarter than the average KSU alum, hahaha. The real question is boomer, do you have your degree from OU or atleast attend there, or are you like 99% of OU fans and just think that their football team is good so you are a fan.

LOL... Grew up in Norman... product of N.P.S. grades K-12.

There's no Ft. Worth in Washington!

Back