ZAU - Chicago Center

SoCal23

If you've been selected for ZAU please post itt.

Also for people who have info/feedback on ZAU please post as well. I'm open to hearing both positive/negative experiences.

Feel free to PM me as well.

I'm going to the Chicago PEPC August 11th, and I too want to know about ZAU. That's where I'm headed after OKC... Also does anyone know how long after attending the PEPC will we be given a FOL and are able to schedule a date for OKC?

I'm going to the Chicago PEPC August 11th, and I too want to know about ZAU. That's where I'm headed after OKC... Also does anyone know how long after attending the PEPC will we be given a FOL and are able to schedule a date for OKC?

I received my FOL today. :rawk: That is about a month between PEPC and FOL.

the facility manager at ZAU belives in punishment and discipline for all matters great and small and is suspending almost one controller a week for haveing errors or what ever he feels like that week.the moral at ZAU isnt bad, there just isnt any anymore, by all means be happy now because after a week or two in that place you will not be.

the facility manager at ZAU belives in punishment and discipline for all matter great and small and is suspending almost on controller a week for haveing errors or what ever he feels like that week.the moral at ZAU isnt bad, there just isnt any anymore, by all means be happy now because after a week or two in that place you will not be.

Same goes for A80. Queeno, haven't heard from you in a while. All well I hope?

Back