Your favorite Airline livery

Mahesh

Hello all,

I'm curious what your favorite paint schemes are.

I like BMI (British Midland) and ANA (All Nippon). As you can probably tell, I like the white and blue combination.

Mahesh

braidkid

I was just thinking about this actually. I like Frontier's paint schemes with the wildlife pictures on the tail.

Mahesh

[ QUOTE ]
BMI?? Geez what is the world coming too - that scheme looks ghastly!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!

You're right, I think it is an aquired taste. I see their 330s every day flying out of Dulles. A couple of days ago, it looked beautiful, red wingtips and white underside.

From the side, they do look a bit like whales

Mahesh

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
ATA Connection. The Chicago skyline on the tail wins me over. Plus the blue, yellow and white is a very cool color combination. Second choice would be ATA.

chris6387

For some reason, I've always liked the Continental Airlines paint scheme. Not too flashy and I like the globe on the tail.

I_Money

[ QUOTE ]
ATA Connection. The Chicago skyline on the tail wins me over. Plus the blue, yellow and white is a very cool color combination. Second choice would be ATA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bias maybe?? Nah, old geezers never are.

BoeingLuvr1

I have to say I really love Southwest's new beachball livery!
I think it's very refreshing and aesthetically pleasing

I also really love Virgin Atlantic's livery!

Travis (RDU)

tonyw

I think the two coolest are USAirways and United's. I like the dark colors they have, although that must be a bitch to work on in the summer since it gets so hot! But they just look cool.

John_Jones

I like British Airways, becuase I always enjoy looking at the different tail liveries, I am more of an oldern BA livery fan though, not the new ones.

G

I'm a fan of the Virgin Atlantic's livery...I think the red on silver is a great look.

I also am startin to kinda like Southwest's new colors with the blue.

smokey1

1. Old school Delta scheme
2.Southwest..........I can just see myself crusing the friendly skies in one of their doo doo brown and orange 737's

Smokey..............................................................

MissedApproach

As long as the colors aren't too bright and don't clash with the sky it usually looks good. United went from a butt ugly color scheme to a really nice one. Same with America West (to a slightly lesser extent).

jjm

Well, I went so far as to get a tattoo of the old school Japan Airlines tail crane on my back shouderblade, so you know where my money's at.

Iain: Sorry I tried to quote this and clicked on edit and messed up your post. If you want me to crrect just PM or post what you wrote and I will correct it- sorry again.

AA

AA looks good, a clean look anyway. Also US Airways, becuase of the dard colors.

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bias maybe?? Nah, old geezers never are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, maybe.