XOJET Qualifications

Nikle994

Anyone here have any contacts within XOJET? It sounds like they are currently hiring. I was curious as to their competitive flight times. XOJET | Airline Pilot Careers indicates that they operate a fleet of Citation Xs, Globals, and Challengers. I would assume that a type rating is preferred? Thanks.

They actually have a seniority based upgrade now and most of the d-bags that I worked with have moved on. I'm sure it is a much different experience than the one I went through. Or at least I hope so.

Here is the latest that I found on another site:

xojet.png

xojet2.png

Anyone here have any contacts within XOJET? It sounds like they are currently hiring. I was curious as to their competitive flight times. XOJET | Airline Pilot Careers indicates that they operate a fleet of Citation Xs, Globals, and Challengers. I would assume that a type rating is preferred? Thanks.
I work on the Global fleet. Honestly flight times seem to be all over the board, but I would expect that most of the candidates currently being hired have an internal connection of some sort.. Supposedly we received over 4000 applications since we opened the job requisition. Feel free to DM me any questions.
Thanks!

Back