WWYD/FO?

Guano Loco Captain sounds like a pro standards deal if you really "no BS" think he is nuts. Assuming you had face to face with him yourself already. Sounds like a tough deal

Guano Loco Captain sounds like a pro standards deal if you really "no BS" think he is nuts. Assuming you had face to face with him yourself already. Sounds like a tough deal

Yeah, this Vegas thing got me thinking, and then German Wings popped into my head, and it got me to thinking, "What kinds of resources are available", not just for the people with the problem, but for people who see the problem too.

It's kind of a shame, because I can't think of anything other than pro-stans, and it's honestly woefully inadequate for something like that.

Yeah, this Vegas thing got me thinking, and then German Wings popped into my head, and it got me to thinking, "What kinds of resources are available", not just for the people with the problem, but for people who see the problem too.

It's kind of a shame, because I can't think of anything other than pro-stans, and it's honestly woefully inadequate for something like that.
Have you discussed this with the person in question? I know it's a difficult conversation in the best of circumstances. Some other outlets off the top of my head are Prostands, Chief pilot, HR in that order.

Back