WOW! How fun was that?!!!! but it was WAY too short!!

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
we're gonna have to do something about these weekends getting shorter and shorter!!

Just wanted to say "THANK you" for making NJC a worthwhile effort (on my part)!!! and Thanks to those of you who pitched in and helped me out!!! I couldn't have done it without ya'll!!

I, again, had a really REALLY awesome time!! Loved seeing all of the friends I'd met in previous years and especially loved meeting our new friends...It's always so much fun to put a face to a name AND get a little rowdy!!! We had a ton of laff's and a few "OMG, don't make me cry, man"....but overall, man.. there's just nothing better!! I can't imagine how we're going to one up for next year!

Every single one of ya is good peeps, the type of peeps where "of course, I've got time for you, whatcha need?" is always in the phrase book! Those type of friends are really hard to find!!:rawk:

and honestly, it was such a pleasure to meet both Jim (C650CPT) and Don (DE727UPS)...ya both are tops in my book!

Coming back home with a sense of accomplishment and knowing that we've made more "lifelong" friends as well as making sure they ALSO made "lifelong" friends makes putting NJC together TOTALLY worthwhile - and yes, we're already talking 2006 Ski Trip, 2006 NJC & starting up a couple of informal regional NJC's (psst - so we can see ya'll more often!)...so keep tuning in! :)

People that were sorely missed, were talked about often enough that they *should* have had chills the entire weekend (Ophir, MikeD, LindseyV, Bumblebee, Aloft and so forth)!! haha

but a couple of things:
1) I didn't get too tired of all the "flying" talk - YAY!

...however...

2) I think i'll have to stick to O'Douls Amber next year completely (anyone else with me? Joe/Asher??)!! I'm still recouping from Friday nights overimbibing & staying up till dawn.. as well as Sat nights "up till dawn, again" escapade!!:p

3) everything not PG-13 related is going over to JC After Dark (with captions!)!! no worries bout that! HAHA If you have any photos you want to submit, email, FTP or send us a CD

AND a big THANKS to the guys who got thrown in the jacuzzi - for being good sports! ya'll win the "best at taking it with a grain of salt" award! :)

mmmmmm Amber.

I mean Odouls Amber that is.

Thanks for all your time in preparing this. It was awesome.

My wife loved you.

And we loved her! Take that however you'd like.

Let me be the first to say thank God this only happens once a year! Out of control.

And I can't believe Marshall tried to hand me an O'Douls. Schmuck!

fly22 said:
My wife loved you.
I really liked her too.. she has such a wonderful outgoing personality... and that accent.. whew! if i were a man.. well, i'm not a man.. so i won't go there! hahaha

Of course, I liked meeting all the girls and seeing Em again too.. she's our portable cutie :) (and yes, john - we did talk about taking her home again this year! haha)!!

I say kudos to the wives & girlfriends that attended the event, all had a great sense of humor and wonderful personalities, espcially with Matthew running around trying to conduct a manual mammogram. :)

Had a blast seeing members for the first time & meeting up with people I met last year.

This year, the group as a whole just seemed to click quite smoothly, everybody was chatting it up quite effortlessly, even though they had met for the first time.

jdflight said:
And I can't believe Marshall tried to hand me an O'Douls. Schmuck!

I didn't even know what it was, haha! Never had it... I take it (by your reaction when I handed it to you) that it's non-alcoholic? That was funny, sorry about that!

Doug and Kristie- I hope your place wasn't too trashed/wet after everyone left!

Kristie said:
I really liked her too.. she has such a wonderful outgoing personality... and that accent.. whew! if i were a man.. well, i'm not a man.. so i won't go there! hahaha

Go for it Kristy! We need a lesbian member of the club...:) :rawk: :nana2:

Back