Won't make it

ian

Well I thought I was going to be able to take some leave, but then i got thrown on a trip, so while you guys are at ACE, I'll be flying around in the sandbox. Hope you all have a great time, I'm insanely jealous and hopefully will be attending next year (please let there be a next year!!!!!)

Well I thought I was going to be able to take some leave, but then i got thrown on a trip, so while you guys are at ACE, I'll be flying around in the sandbox. Hope you all have a great time, I'm insanely jealous and hopefully will be attending next year (please let there be a next year!!!!!)

Bummer. Thank you for your service to keep my family safe and FREE!

We'll have a beer or three in your honor Ian!

Thanks again for your generosity! :D

For those that don't know yet (I don't think it's been announced anywhere yet). Since Ian couldn't make it, he wanted to pay it forward to someone in need that could be there and he has done exactly that.

He'll be sponsoring Pedro's attendance at ACE this year and yes, we heard from Pedro today that he will be in attendance thanks to Ian's sponsorship.

I totally missed this thread! I already sent Ian a PM but I wanted to drop in here and say thanks again. This is truly amazing and I am glad to be amongst such awesome people here on JC.:rawk::rawk::rawk:

If anyone needs a ride from Phoenix or from the airport let me know. I want to do what I can to pay it forward forward :D

Back