WN Sim instructor

BravoHotel

Good day. For reasons transpired I need to take a closer look at this. How I read it on WN's employment page it doesn't require a medical.

Can anyone tell me more about it? Can you commute to the position if you don't reside in Dallas?

Thank you.

Good day. For reasons transpired I need to take a closer look at this. How I read it on WN's employment page it doesn't require a medical.

Can anyone tell me more about it? Can you commute to the position if you don't reside in Dallas?

Thank you.
Dispatcher doesn't require a medical either and is a high paying position that is in demand.

I earned my dispatcher certificate during one of my furloughs in the 00s and it wasn't an overly challenging certificate if you start with an instrument rating or better.

Just something to think about if you're stacking the deck in case of a lost medical.

Dispatcher doesn't require a medical either and is a high paying position that is in demand.

I earned my dispatcher certificate during one of my furloughs in the 00s and it wasn't an overly challenging certificate if you start with an instrument rating or better.

Just something to think about if you're stacking the deck in case of a lost medical.

Thanks Zap, I hadn't considered that, I'll look into it.

Ben

For lost medical and dispatch, I would make a decision based on what the condition is before getting the certificate. The first five to ten years of a dispatchers career is normally spent on junior schedules covering midnights and vacation. If you have a medical condition that requires regular sleep patterns, I would look elsewhere as a backup plan.

AA has a similar position, commuters welcome. It is a tough commute, since you don’t get JS priority and flights are always oversold.

Back