Win a weekend surfing with Kelly Slater in California

He has dominated surfing for decades. Kelly has not only incredible physical strength, endurance and flexibility, he has the mental game down pat. I think of him as the Babe Ruth of surfing. I doubt we will ever see another athlete who can compete at his level and dominate the sport for so many years. He's a one and only. Hell, he's a great golfer too. I can't imagine anything that he would put himself into, that he wouldn't emerge as a winner. He's big into health food and natural supplements an taking care of his body and he's still in incredible shape.

At 44, he's currently kicking ass in Portugal.

Last edited:
He has dominated surfing for decades. Kelly has not only incredible physical strength, endurance and flexibility, he has the mental game down pat. I think of him as the Babe Ruth of surfing. I doubt we will ever see another athlete who can compete at his level and dominate the sport for so many years. He's a one and only. Hell, he's a great golfer too. I can't imagine anything that he would put himself into, that he wouldn't emerge as a winner. He's big into health food and natural supplements an taking care of his body and he's still in incredible shape.

At 44, he's currently kicking ass in Portugal.

They say he's the best athlete ever. In no other sport has a person dominated so completely, wining multiple world titles, retired, and years later saw someone that might offer him some competition, enter the sport again - only to dominate for close to a decade longer. Plus he seems to be a pretty good dude too.

Back