Will you non-rev?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I put the summer months and the month of november in the poll to give us some additional opportunities to schedule the event - and - i know they're considered BAD months to non-rev in...

Truth be known, it might(?) be less expensive for Jetcareers to use a summer month to host Network JC and it's guaranteed to be a lot easier for doug to schedule around NJC since he can't non-rev anywhere during these *BAD* months anyways (we'd drive up).

But I think the majority of folks last year either bought a ticket or flew their own planes out.. so, to see if we need to exclude those *BAD* months right off, tell me:

Well, I''ll be driving down to Vegas again, will probably load the car with Boeing goodies for those goodie bags that everybody likes...

We'd probably buy tickets this year anyway ESPECIALLY if it's going to be in summer. I'm not non-revving anywhere in the summer time.

However, the earlier in the summer it is, the harder it'll be for me to make it. Baby's due in mid-March, and I'd be hard pressed to get my mom to stay with a not-quite-two-year-old and a almost-newborn. Just don't schedule it the same time as Oshkosh!

So the later (like Sep or Oct) the better for me...........

Unless someone gives me some buddy passes, ain't no way I can non-rev.

So, Kristie, Amber, about those buddy passes...
tongue.gif

I so see the av with the rolling pin coming out.
spin2.gif

Tony, I like you too much to give you a buddy pass.

Seriously, I don't even think we still have his from this year. When we get them, we shred them. With the service fees you have to pay, coupled with the fact that it's like the lowest form of standby out there.

We could use our higher priority passes (that we get 6 one-ways per year of), but I really think we'll buy tickets this time.

[ QUOTE ]
Unless someone gives me some buddy passes, ain't no way I can non-rev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even with buddy passes it would be tight non-reving in the summer....

Dude- non-revving ain't what it used to be. It SUCKS now. The loads are always in the HIGH 80% range on United. Our brasilia really only takes 27 people with the new weights. I'm almost thinking I should buy my gf a firm ticket when going to europe in late may early june. I can always find a way to sneak by, but I dont' know about her. Even jumpseating sucks cuz we can't sit the actual jumpseat unless its your own company.

Non-reving really does suck. I got 'bumped' off of three flights last weekend...gotta love staying in detroit!
nana2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Continental and Express were at 105% capacity last weekend. 105%!!

[/ QUOTE ]

*reads his ticket*

Cargo bin A

wtffff???????
insane.gif

Hopefully SkyWest can get onboard with CASS. It's supposed to make things a lot easier when trying to jumpseat. Easier is a relative term.

Back