Will I be able to register after Oct 8 till day of show?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Kristie will I still be able to register for ACE this Friday the 8th? Oh, and Ive seem the banners on APC as well...
Absolutely!

I wanted to bring up this topic because I don't want anyone to think that registration opportunities are going to end. They will end but not until after the day of the event. :rotfl:

Here's the scoop.

The 25% registration discount with the purchase of a palms room ends on Friday, the signup for the tours and paintball end on friday but those are the only items that are expiring on the 8th.

When that 25% discount disappears, each event will be purchasable at the "regular registration" rate.

The regular rates are good until the 15th of October. All other discounts also expire on the 15th.

We leave the home office on the 15th to head to Vegas. At that point, we have no office to work from and will be working from where ever we land, most likely a palms hotel room or the business center :). Because of that, it will be much more difficult to make name badges and get newly registered folks squared away. that was the main reason i asked a week or so back about anyone that might possibly be a day of show attendee. That way, i can at least make the name badges up ahead of time. so if anyone on JC thinks they might be a day of show attendee, please let me know so i can coordinate your "just in case" situation. ;)

So, from the 15th to 18th the rates will be modified to "late registration".

However, even up through the day of show, you can pay through paypal.

We will have computers with internet access and a printer to print out your tickets and pay your admission fee through paypal. We'll also take cash but we'd much rather not deal with cash this year considering how big this event is expected to be.

The rates are listed on our eventbrite page

So please understand that you can show up on the day of show, pay your admission and partake of all the events. in fact, probably the first people you'll meet are Amber (MQAAord) and Matt (Flychicaga) and they have graciously offered to help me man the registration desk while i run around like a chicken, no head :D

Beer and Chicken, beer and chicken...we're going to get some beer and chicken!:D:p

And we missed Volksfest this year, again :( Somethin's gotta change.

Hey thanks for the info. I signed up with the "pay by check" method last week and sent the check (from MEM) on Friday morning via 1st class mail. Is there anyway I can find out when you guy's receive it? Oh and If there is ANY way I can get in on that Allegiant tour PLEASE let me know.

we'll let you know when it arrives! We should have it by wednesday i would think.

Back