Will Airlines still hire me with failed checkrides?

ZapBrannigan

Old enough to have watched Wings live on TV.
Jesus, what are these two check rides, why are you only telling me about them now, and when should I start studying for them? :)
initial newhire training, and upgrade training. (At some airlines you get two chances to pass upgrade, fail them both and you’re gone.)

vannuyspilot

Thank you everyone for the insights and I truly appreciate everyone's input on this. I may be putting myself ahead at this point and should redirect my energy and focus on my CFI. I would really love to be a CFI and impart aviation knowledge to my future students and teach them the best way I can to be safe pilots, and hopefully I'll learn a lot as I go through. By then, the experience I gain would help on my future endeavors in the airline industry. Thanks again! :)

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
Thank you everyone for the insights and I truly appreciate everyone's input on this. I may be putting myself ahead at this point and should redirect my energy and focus on my CFI. I would really love to be a CFI and impart aviation knowledge to my future students and teach them the best way I can to be safe pilots, and hopefully I'll learn a lot as I go through. By then, the experience I gain would help on my future endeavors in the airline industry. Thanks again! :)
This is the way.