wife beats up husband on flight after discovering he's cheating

Oxman

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/angry-wife-beats-husband-flight-affair-article-1.3616700

mideast-qatar-iag.jpg

A plane headed to Bali had to make an emergency landing after a woman went ballistic and started fighting her husband over his alleged affair.

According to India's Hindustan Times, the Iranian woman was traveling with her husband and child on a Qatar Airways flight from Doha, Qatar, to Bali, Indonesia, on Sunday when she discovered that her husband was cheating.

The outlet reports that as the husband was sleeping, his wife used his hand to unlock his fingerprint-protected cell phone. As she was going through it, the woman reportedly discovered her husband was being unfaithful.

She then started hitting her husband. Crew members on the flight tried to calm the situation down, but when they couldn't get the woman to stop attacking her spouse, the pilot decided to land in Chennai, India. Times of India reported that alcohol played a role in the mid-flight brawl.

Officials said the family was kicked off the plane, and the flight continued on to Bali.

"The family spent the day at Chennai airport and was sent to Kuala Lumpur by a Batik Air flight," the official said. "No police action was taken."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/angry-wife-beats-husband-flight-affair-article-1.3616700

mideast-qatar-iag.jpg

A plane headed to Bali had to make an emergency landing after a woman went ballistic and started fighting her husband over his alleged affair.

According to India's Hindustan Times, the Iranian woman was traveling with her husband and child on a Qatar Airways flight from Doha, Qatar, to Bali, Indonesia, on Sunday when she discovered that her husband was cheating.

The outlet reports that as the husband was sleeping, his wife used his hand to unlock his fingerprint-protected cell phone. As she was going through it, the woman reportedly discovered her husband was being unfaithful.

She then started hitting her husband. Crew members on the flight tried to calm the situation down, but when they couldn't get the woman to stop attacking her spouse, the pilot decided to land in Chennai, India. Times of India reported that alcohol played a role in the mid-flight brawl.

Officials said the family was kicked off the plane, and the flight continued on to Bali.

"The family spent the day at Chennai airport and was sent to Kuala Lumpur by a Batik Air flight," the official said. "No police action was taken."
Dear, it's freezing in here, I'll just sleep with these gloves on my hands, they're too big so I must secure them with tape.
My phone? I told you I lost my phone, remember?

I like how that's cool but if he caught her cheating and started beating the crap out of her, he'd be in jail. People are so violent, it shouldn't be OK for anyone to hit anyone regardless of gender unless it is self defense or a consensual brawl. Use your words.
In before the "hyuck hyuck what kinda sissy boy can't take a beatin' from a woman!" Funny/sad how physical (and sexual) assault gets laughed off if it's the other way around or just flat out victim blamed. Been cheated on a few times... hint hint, as an adult it's really not that hard to NOT beat the crap out of someone.

I like how that's cool but if he caught her cheating and started beating the crap out of her, he'd be in jail. People are so violent, it shouldn't be OK for anyone to hit anyone regardless of gender unless it is self defense or a consensual brawl. Use your words.

Yep. That's true.

In before the "hyuck hyuck what kinda sissy boy can't take a beatin' from a woman!" Funny/sad how physical (and sexual) assault gets laughed off if it's the other way around or just flat out victim blamed. Been cheated on a few times... hint hint, as an adult it's really not that hard to NOT beat the crap out of someone.

Yeah it is sad. I know a guy that was sexually assaulted by a female and basically everyone turned away from him. It was really sad because he'd obviously was violated and it seemed like nobody GAF. Then a few years later he found a nice girl and married her. She's helped him move past a lot of stuff and he's a lot better now.

Violation happens no matter what gender it happens to.

Back