Widget Whale

Nick

At the World Gateway.

Attachments

• N665US.jpg
    N665US.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 324
I'm flying in there on tuesday. Hope she's there when I get in. On another note, that tunnel At DTW always trips me out. :bandit:

I'm flying in there on tuesday. Hope she's there when I get in.

Probably not. It's going all over the Pacific Rim and the only two US turns up next are LAX and MSP. I just happened to see the schedule for it's next two weeks.

On another note, that tunnel At DTW always trips me out. :bandit:

Yeah, it's a lot more flashy than the one at ORD.

that's a bummer, but I'm sure I will see many more. And, yes it is a lot more flashy. I always feel dizzy when i get out of there.

Heh, we were in DTW the same day. I ran by it twice trying to get a flight to MEM sometime around 12:10. Sorry if some little blonde hair punk ran you over;)

Heh, we were in DTW the same day. I ran by it twice trying to get a flight to MEM sometime around 12:10. Sorry if some little blonde hair punk ran you over;)

Well if you saw it the day it flew, it wasn't the same day. I took this the morning after it got in from Victorville and it sat all day before flying the next day.

You'll have opportunity to run me over on the way back though. Let me know if you're in DTW for hours and hours.

Probably not. It's going all over the Pacific Rim and the only two US turns up next are LAX and MSP. I just happened to see the schedule for it's next two weeks.

Yeah, it's a lot more flashy than the one at ORD.

Connected through DTW for Thanksgiving with my wife. (Compass then Mesaba) She wanted to know if pilots designed the tunnel!

Back