why cant i post pics

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
Unable to upload photos from my g3 phone? Ieven deleted all previous attachments//////

i checked the usergroup and it's fine to post attachments... the only thing i can think of is that the extension is not an applicable extension that's supported by the software.

are they .jpg, .bmp, .pic or what?? also make sure the file and picture size are within the requirements.

i checked the usergroup and it's fine to post attachments... the only thing i can think of is that the extension is not an applicable extension that's supported by the software.

are they .jpg, .bmp, .pic or what?? also make sure the file and picture size are within the requirements.

It's not the file type, when I go and click on the 'paper clip' the window that comes up just has a bunch of tabs that say 'Upload Disabled'. It does not even give the option to select a picture.

Is there something that disables photos from being uploaded from a mobile device? I was using my new G1 phone. It had no problems bouncing around the site, so I can't see how the pics would be a problem.

That being said I am at work now and can upload pics....So anyways....

i don't think you can upload them straight from the phone... i think you have to download them first in order to upload. kwim?!

not absolutely sure since i don't upload pics directly from my phone.

i don't think you can upload them straight from the phone... i think you have to download them first in order to upload. kwim?!

not absolutely sure since i don't upload pics directly from my phone.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean. I take the picture, save it to my sd card (i.e. hard drive), then try to upload, but the 'buttons' where you would normally 'click' to upload a pic were marked 'upload disabled'.

Anyhow, I emailed the pic and then was able to get it posted.

Back