Who's the latest Pubnat to hear anything?

flywithmyeyesclosed

Just wanted to know which was the lastest of PUBNAT applicants to hear anything, i applied for the 5th and the 6th one, but i wanna know how far in the process the FAA are. Any PUBNAT4's or 3's getting closer to going to OKC?

PUBNAT2 just submitted their preferences and are a couple of weeks to a month away from selection panels, depending on what rumored date is correct.

Usually you will get an AT-SAT date within about 5-7 weeks from the close of an announcement.

I believe PUBNAT3's just finished testing and PUBNAT4's are still waiting for authorization to take the AT-SAT. So 5 & 6 are still a long way from hearing anything.

I took my AT-SAT for PUBNAT1, which closed on 2/15. Got authorization on ASAP on 2/16 (although it didn't actually show up on ASAP for several days), got an e-mail from RVA on 3/10 to schedule my test date, and finally took the test on 4/11.

Thats how it went for me, but with every PUBNAT that goes by, it seems to be taking longer and longer.

Thats how it went for me, but with every PUBNAT that goes by, it seems to be taking longer and longer.

I have seen no evidence that supports this claim. Pubnat 2 is moving along at the same pace as Pubnat1. You can pretty much match up every pub2 signature with every pub1 signature on this forum down to the day....

The only difference is that some Pub2 applicants recieved there geographic preference emails a week later than others in the group...although they all are due on the same day.

But go around this forum and match up signatures...thats what I have done.

Plus I have a source in the FAA that has told me that the PEPC's for Pub 2 will be in NY on either the week of Oct. 6 or 20 and LA on the week of Nov 17. I have also matched this up.... things are not slower...yet.

:rawk:

With the longer and longer part I was more eluding to how authorization's to take the AT-SAT went from the day after closing, to 3 weeks after closing, to over a month after closing for PUBNAT's 1,2,3. And PUBNAT4 is coming up on 2 months and still no word about thier AT-SAT's. But its true that as a whole, the first three PUBNAT's have moved at a very similar pace/timeframe so far.

With the longer and longer part I was more eluding to how authorization's to take the AT-SAT went from the day after closing, to 3 weeks after closing, to over a month after closing for PUBNAT's 1,2,3. And PUBNAT4 is coming up on 2 months and still no word about thier AT-SAT's. But its true that as a whole, the first three PUBNAT's have moved at a very similar pace/timeframe so far.

no worries man... I reread my post..I didnt mean to come off so standoffish....:rawk:

Don't worry about it. The "longer and longer" bit was probably to vague of an expression to use for what I was refering to. :D

Now on that rumor about PEPC's in Oct, do they usually just hold two PEPC's at a time for the whole nation? Or is it regional?

Now on that rumor about PEPC's in Oct, do they usually just hold two PEPC's at a time for the whole nation? Or is it regional?

I wouldn't call it "regional". There were people from the West Coast clammering to get to NY and several of us in Texas going to Chicago.

PubNat3 here... We are waiting on our Geo Pref emails... I am guessing mid September... and I think some of us will see our names on referral lists by December and in PEPC in 2009...

PubNat3 here... We are waiting on our Geo Pref emails... I am guessing mid September... and I think some of us will see our names on referral lists by December and in PEPC in 2009...

Referral lists by December? Sorry, but LOL.

I've never seen an announcement take three and a half months after geo prefs. to get onto a referral list.

Also, my guess is:
Sept: Geo. prefs
Oct: Deadline for Geo. Prefs
Nov: Referral List
End of Nov: Panels
Dec: PEPC Invites
Dec: PEPCs

Back