Who's headed to Denver ARTCC?

ATC2B

I have a family member who works at ZDV and I was just wondering if anyone has a FOL for there already? He was asking me about when their new class of trainees would be coming in and I didn't know. Anybody have a FOL for their already? If so when is your class dates.

I have a family member who works at ZDV and I was just wondering if anyone has a FOL for there already? He was asking me about when their new class of trainees would be coming in and I didn't know. Anybody have a FOL for their already? If so when is your class dates.

Phillip and I are going there, but we don't have an FOL for home because it's like TOL for girl.

One of my best friends is at denver center...about to get checked out...if you have some specific questions, let me know and I'll ask him for you.

I think there are three of us slated for Denver taking the PV tomorrow. After that, two weeks of URET and off to ZDV. :)

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take TOL no lifting for FOL if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no FOL, so TOL would be for guy if u werent a girl ?

Oh, I totally get it now. You know, you may be able to sue the doctor who squeezed the tongs too hard on your head during your birth. I have known a few people that happened to, and they get pretty good money from it. You should look into it.

Back