Wholly Owned - WOW!

georgetg

Northwest Airlines, Inc.
Northwest Airlines is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines. Visit Delta Air Lines for more information.link

NWA%20web%20site.JPG

Now its up to three guys behind closed doors....

Cheers
George

hopefully it stays as wholly owned by Delta, not wholly pwned.

hopefully it stays as wholly owned by Delta, not wholly pwned.

Exactly what I was thinking! Let's just see what happens with the pilot groups. Talked with some NW guys a few weeks ago and they aren't enthused given their smaller numbers, etc.

What will happen to NWA's corporate headquarters? Will they use it as a regional location?

I don't know.

But I will offer this advice to our new brothers: Always order sweet tea "half 'n half" because full on sweet tea in Georgia will give you a diabetic seizure.

"Oh hold on dere hey, those there Delter fellas can only fly 70 HAARS per month! My MEC told me so you betchya!"

Uhhh... :)

But I will offer this advice to our new brothers: Always order sweet tea "half 'n half" because full on sweet tea in Georgia will give you a diabetic seizure.

Wuss. :p

When I moved to the South someone ordered 'half 'n half' and I for the life of me couldn't figure out why they would want to drink that...then I realized what they were talking about...:crazy:

Back