Wholly Owned - WOW!

georgetg

Northwest Airlines, Inc.
Northwest Airlines is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines. Visit Delta Air Lines for more information.link

Now its up to three guys behind closed doors....

Cheers
George

R

Roger, Roger

hopefully it stays as wholly owned by Delta, not wholly pwned.

Skåning

hopefully it stays as wholly owned by Delta, not wholly pwned.
Exactly what I was thinking! Let's just see what happens with the pilot groups. Talked with some NW guys a few weeks ago and they aren't enthused given their smaller numbers, etc.

JoeBlow

What will happen to NWA's corporate headquarters? Will they use it as a regional location?

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
I don't know.

But I will offer this advice to our new brothers: Always order sweet tea "half 'n half" because full on sweet tea in Georgia will give you a diabetic seizure.

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
"Oh hold on dere hey, those there Delter fellas can only fly 70 HAARS per month! My MEC told me so you betchya!"

Uhhh... :)

JDE

But I will offer this advice to our new brothers: Always order sweet tea "half 'n half" because full on sweet tea in Georgia will give you a diabetic seizure.
Wuss. :p

When I moved to the South someone ordered 'half 'n half' and I for the life of me couldn't figure out why they would want to drink that...then I realized what they were talking about...:crazy: