Where is everyone staying at?

Lalexf

I'm at an Apt...The Lodge on the Lake. You need a car and it's paid upfront but I am averaging about $13 a day from my perdiem. You also need furniture but can rent furniture if needed. I found a $3 table and a $3 dollar chair at good will and my family is close and brought me a bed but I would have been fine on the King size double high matress that I had before...that was $100 at costco. For me it works out and I am saving a lot of money in the long run. If you can do it it's way worth it.
$150 Security deposit
$25 app fee
$399 rent plus a 20% student discount
$15 for Water, Trash, Sewer paid to the apartments
$ not sure for electric yet but there was a $150 security deposit which I will get back and $25 hook up fee
I was able to borrow the money from my parents and will pay them back as I get paid but really I'll have about $5000 when I leave in Dec to cover Apt and moving expences once I get to Vegas. I really think it's worth it.

darrenf

resident denizen
Sorry, can't help it...... :eek:

Where Are You At?

Posted by languageandgrammar on January 26, 2008
Asking where are you at is a common grammar mistake, and the mistake and error is as obvious and evident as is the redundancy and repetition of the second part of this sentence and complete thought.
More simply–and less redundant–the word where means at what location, so Where are you at is the equivalent of At what location are you at? Ats a problem–if you ask me! Never use where and at in the same question; just ask where are you instead.
I could go on, but I’d hate to repeat myself.
http://languageandgrammar.wordpress.com/2008/01/26/where-are-you-at/

bosox1207

Fairways at Moore...
I'm in a 2 bedroom and my roommate moves out the weekend of October 11th - please pm me if interested in the room.

GQ007

Also starting December 9th... with the new per diem rules there's no incentive to finding a roomate. I was originally planning on staying at Fairways before the change but their 1 bedroom rate is currently $50/day so that won't work, back to square 1

gimpfest

Also starting December 9th... with the new per diem rules there's no incentive to finding a roomate. I was originally planning on staying at Fairways before the change but their 1 bedroom rate is currently $50/day so that won't work, back to square 1

GQ why wouldnt that work? I thought under the new per diem rules the FAA paid up to 50 bucks for lodging on the gov credit card....

That would seem the best way to go....

SQuirell88

There are new lodging rules? Anyone have a link to the changes? I took Walnut Gardens to bank more money off the per diem. Will I still get the extra money I won't need?

GQ007

The FAA will pay up to $49.80 per day. If you can't find anything less than $49.80 per day please let me know and we will attemp to find something for you. If you are happy with your reservations you will pay the difference of 20 cents per day. If you move to another lodging facility please let me know and we make payment arrangements with the new provider.

If your last day changes and the confirmation I sent to the provider is wrong let me know and I will amend the information and resend it to the lodging provider.

Say it ain't so Joe... $0.20 and they won't budge :banghead: