What's up with Garcia?

SkiHigh2002

I'm new here--so hello!

I've been hearing bits and pieces of the drama that's going on with Garcia... has the school asked him to submit his resignation???

Chris

No, Gerry Garcia. The current Chief Flight Instructor at the MTSU Flight School. I've heard the University has asked for his resignation... I was just wondering if anyone on here had any more information on this?

Chris

People from MTSU don't talk much in this forum. So good luck on any answer back. But I haven't heard of any resignation to Garcia. But there are a lot of people who dislike his measures.

Yup he resigned I think it was over the whole Dispatchers thing. I think his last day is the 31st of Dec but im not sure.

yes his last day was dec. 31. The new chief is Paul Mosey who has a flight instructor/regional airline (regions)/mtsu professor background. This guy is great! The uniforms won't be around too much longer. I was just getting used to being called "Captain katana"!

now josh, you know how i love the uniform soo much!! hey weren't you wanting me to walk a resume in for ya? you need to get the other -I and give me a copy!

Back