What's next after you receive AT-SAT Score?

bwlgolf22

If you have made a "Well Qualified" score what should you expect next? Does someone contact you via ASAP or phone? What is the timetable? What is the PEPC? Answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Check ASAP by clicking on Submitted for the application you filled out. It will notify you if you have been placed on a referral list for that announcement. Then you will wait to place your geographic preferences via email.

The PEPC is a one-stop processing center to complete all of the required pre-employment testing. You will be notified if you have been selected for a position and then invited to a PEPC.

Be prepared for a wait as this process seems simple, but may take several months. Good luck. Check out the other threads for more detailed information or feel free to ask me more specific questions at any time.

pm577 said:
The only thing you can really do is find the thread for your PUBNAT number, and just keep reading that for any updates.

Through these forums, I was able to read what the FEBOTS applicants have found out, such as: when the panels meet to pick people, when we might receive our emails, and when the first people received their PEPC invites.

You only need to worry when everyone has received an invite except you! (I got mine at the end of the last day that invites were emailed, so I was nervous.)

This is for the FEBOTS...

How long was there between when you got the GeoPref email and when your response was due by?

Unfortunately, it's a big decision (that could be changed in a few weeks, long story) and I'm wondering if I should be prepared to make it pretty quickly after getting the email, or if I'll have a little more time.

Thanks!

This is for the FEBOTS...

How long was there between when you got the GeoPref email and when your response was due by?

Unfortunately, it's a big decision (that could be changed in a few weeks, long story) and I'm wondering if I should be prepared to make it pretty quickly after getting the email, or if I'll have a little more time.

Thanks!

Rec'd Geo Pref notification on May 2nd... there were problems with the site (first time they had launched it) so couldn't use it until the following Monday. Final Prefs were due May 23rd.

Back