What is wrong with me?!

R

Roger, Roger

It is 12:12 AM. My first flight went up at 830 this morning. I logged 8.0 of dual given today. WHY AM I STILL AWAKE?!

not sure, but i didn't log any dual given today, in fact i might have logged 4.0 for the week. the weather here has been pure #### for 2 weeks straight. everyday the forcast is completely wrong (snowing, or low clouds) i know usually they aren't that good, but the last 2 weeks they have been 100% wrong 100% of the time.

I bought myself one of those AirHog helicopters. It helps pass the time.
You think I should log AirHog time?:panic:

It is 12:12 AM. My first flight went up at 830 this morning. I logged 8.0 of dual given today. WHY AM I STILL AWAKE?!

drink it in,
i have not been that busy since june.
funny how i am still burnt out . :bandit:

0 this week and 1.1 last week. Boys im gonna need a new logbook soon, those lines are runnin short!! :panic:

Enjoy..... and drink beer. I find two Guinness or so and you will sleep like a baby...:-D

This thread is depressing, and judging by the locations its country wide save for Texas. So what's everyone's back up plan?

When you are flight instructing you have to have two jobs. If you only rely on this you are just gonna be disappointed, broke, and depressed. I bartend twice a week thats my back up plan, ha.:crazy:

This thread is depressing, and judging by the locations its country wide save for Texas. So what's everyone's back up plan?
i don't have time for a 2nd job when i am working, so i don't have one. i still have 7 students, plus i conduct stage checks which is like having 2 additional students

I've been instructing or doing BFR's/checkouts/photo flights about 2-5 hours per week. Our FBO only has 1 airplane right now (long story, but the FBO switched ownership and we are waiting for our new planes to arrive any day now:banghead:) If there was no university for me to instruct for it would be slim pickins. When it picks up we average about 10 hrs. per week.

Although I work 60 hours a week at my full and part time jobs to pay the bills.

It must be the weather up north. Here in Arizona my instructors are averaging four to five flight hours per day. I have two students working on building time and they're flying six to seven hours per day. I guess it may be the accelerated school at it moves quicker, but I don't know how anyone could pay bills with less than 20-30 hours per week.

Back