What IDIOTS (Two Falcon Air Pilots Scab for Spirit)

I don't know the particulars, and maybe he's a jerk.
Out of curiosity, if he respected a sickout, strike or other work action, and got fired, what then? Would the union do anything for him for being "principled"?
If I recall, the scabs were not Spirit pilots but pilots for a charter airline called Falcon Air Express. Here is an APC thread started by the scabbing FO.

I don't know the particulars, and maybe he's a jerk.
Out of curiosity, if he respected a sickout, strike or other work action, and got fired, what then? Would the union do anything for him for being "principled"?
Necropost? you know this is 10 yr old right?

Weird you don't know the rest of Falcon, the whole pilot group, did respect the strike except two guys. The union works for their own pilots, at some point it's pilots helping pilots, not the union giving everyone a belly rub.

Weird you don't know the rest of Falcon, the whole pilot group, did respect the strike except two guys. The union works for their own pilots, at some point it's pilots helping pilots, not the union giving everyone a

Weird you don't know the rest of Falcon, the whole pilot group, did respect the strike except two guys. The union works for their own pilots, at some point it's pilots helping pilots, not the union giving everyone a belly rub.
Nope, didn't catch that.

I wonder if that was really him or a troll?
no it was him, he contacted the Spirit guys and everything. Apparently the thought process went like this (And I'm not an expert in dumbass scabs but..)
Captain thought: F ALPA, THEY F'ED ME WHEN I WAS AT DELTA SO I F THEM IDC!
he's a giant bag of D

FO thought: I just came from europe, I'm super conservative European pilot, everyone likes me because I'm a "refuge" from Europe and I LOVE your healthcare. Also, unions are bad, that's how my dad paid for all my flight training but I'm gonna pretend that didn't happen. Instead I'm just super conservative man who is against unions

*That Day*
FO: Why are those guys taking pictures of us?
CA: We're scabbing you idiot, they're going to find out who you are, you'll have a care package on your front door step before you get back.
FO: You mean they're going to come after me?
CA: No that would be illegal. But this dumpster fire of an airline might be your last stop.
FO: Whatever man, unions suck, F those guys.

First flight ongoing, in cruise:
FO: So, what does a crappy little ULLC have to do with my career?
CA: You'll find out, you're a scab now son. I'm doing this because the union didn't do enough to protect my giant pile of retirement money during the collapse of the company. Now the union doesn't run the retirement fund or anything, and we didn't contribute, but I still expect them to wave a magic wand and they didn't
FO: Yeah I can't wait to get to a Delta or Northwest or FEdex or SOMETHING other than this crappy place.
CA: What? As a rampy? You're not gonna make it as a pilot there. You're a scab, 65000 (at the time) pilots will have access to your photo, address, everything before we get back from this turn. You're professional career as a pilot is over, you might get hired as a manager somewhere and you can be a scab management pilot.
FO: Is that a good gig?
CA: IDK, IDC, I have all this retirement money from Delta I'm just doing this to pay off my 3 Porches. I never went management, and I hated them.
FO: I thought you said you lost your retirement?
CA: Time for a piss break, call them up and get it set up ok?

Post Flight, after first leg:
FO: Hey I've got these island minutes because I have one of these Euro sim cards that work everwhere. Everyone is calling me and texting me and asking what the hell am I doing scabbing for Spirit. Can you be a scab and not work for the airline on strike?
CA: That's one of many ways you can be a scab you F'ing scab!
FO: OMG.
CA: Yeah, ya idiot.
FO: You really don't care?
CA: Kid, I really just need a job for medical benefits for me and my 3rd wife. Let's go home, my girlfriend says if I get in early I can throw it in her before I head in to see the old lady. Turn Check!

Post Flight, after second leg:
FO: OMG I think I'm screwed.
Captain already left.
FO: Maybe I can go online and apologize?
Does that
Finds Spirit MEC phone number off Google and calls Spirit MEC. MEC says welcome to scab world.
FO: My God... wait...
Figures out how to be a management pilot off Scabalot.com and fills survey in at Scumbagdouch.com and flies off to scab land where everyone goes to hell.

Spoken like a true JetU grad. Since you are all about the money and your 401K and how Orangeman is helping with your nest egg I can almost guarantee you would be the first to cross the line.
Hey I never caught this the first time around. Nice job!

Back