what happened to airline pilot coldplay??!!

planedude

Last year sombody posted a link to youtube labeled something like Airline Pilot Coldplay. It was a link to an aviation video probably by a pilot who worked for a company which rymed with 'Tomair', and edited it with Speed Of Sound by Coldplay. It was awsome. I was somewhat inspired by it too. (cry sniffle). I cant be the only one here...C'mon!
Anyone have access to it??
Thx for any help

Last year sombody posted a link to youtube labeled something like Airline Pilot Coldplay. It was a link to an aviation video probably by a pilot who worked for a company which rymed with 'Tomair', and edited it with Speed Of Sound by Coldplay. It was awsome. I was somewhat inspired by it too. (cry sniffle). I cant be the only one here...C'mon!
Anyone have access to it??
Thx for any help
Due to the FAA's crackdown on videos being taken in the cockpit during times when there is supposed to be sterile cockpit procedures, the author decided to pull all his videos.

Yeah, I contacted the guy a few months back asking if he had any plans to put his videos (he had a handful- all very good) up on an alternate website for his "fans"... the answer was "Not yet, but I probably will." Nothing so far though.

Back