West Michigan SE Time Building

jskibo

Done
I will be about 30 short of my Commercial Mins shortly and though I will likely get there from some Block Multi time I plan on buying, I do have acces to 3 of our clubs 4 planes if anyone is looking to build some time.

My problem is my time can be limited between a career wife (who's also a JAG officer in the Guard...there's one weekend I'm not available), 4 kids at home and my normal job. However, if I can make it work I will.

Club is in Muskegon (KMKG) and I'm bought into the following aircraft:

C172 @ $85 wet (Will be down much of November for New engine and prop...getting 160HP engine)
C177 @ $95 wet (Nice useful load, 50gl tanks, VOR 2 currently wonky, will be fixed soon)
M20P @ $95 wet (Club requires 10 in type or 25 retract hours plus 125TT min)

Wow $95 wet to blast around in a M20P seems very reasonable and very fun.

If you end up burnin fuel on the east side I'd stop by and say hello.

I don't need to build anytime but if you ever need a safety pilot let me know. It'd be fun to go flying in some piston planes again. What unit are you with if I may as? I'm with the 110th AW out of Battle Creek.

Wife is with HQ in Lansing, though they are needed in Waterford this next drill (Guess some AR unit is shipping and needs wills, etc...), she's the JAG. I was Navy and Navy Reserve but not since 1998. Will let you know if I need a set of right seat eyes in the Mooney ;)

PTK was my destination for my Fake XC for IFR Ride.... I think he picked it as most direct was using Lansing VOR which is out, been out, forever. Wanted to see if I checked NOTAMS

I won't fly Jen to drill as I'd have to go to MKG to get the plane. I would if I had access to the DA40 over here, but haven't bugged Dave about getting checked out yet.

I am in NC and would love to split the time with you . That's if you are still doing it. I am pretty sure we can work something out.

I am in NC and would love to split the time with you . That's if you are still doing it. I am pretty sure we can work something out.

Have about 35 hours planned between now and mid December already with some people, right now I'll be off work from Dec 22 and Jan 2 and plan on doing some flights. Plane will go in for annual first week in January, then I'll only have the Cardinal or 172 available.

Back