Welcome to Indy, Doug (after the fact)

B757plt2B

I saw the pics of downtown Indy and Delta's B4 gate and had to do a double-take. Hopefully you enjoyed your stay. Come back in 4 years to see the new terminal!

Awww, you were in our home-to-be!

I commuted out of IND for 6 months when we were first married. IND-LGA/JFK commute sucks, by the way.

I actually ended up in the Presidential Suite at the layover hotel.

I really don't want to say what it is for security reasons, but look it up in Bills bid package. Thing was almost as big as my house!

I joked with Kristie that the captain and I were going to get a keg and call up a bunch of strippers, but I don't think she appreciated the humor!

I recognized some of those pictures. I got a few IND overnights this month and next. Amber, when are you all moving?

I've actually stayed at that hotel with Bill, it's very nice.

We'll be moving as soon as the house sells. Yesterday was the house's first official day on the market, we had 3 showings yesterday and 5 today. I haven't even finished painting the trim in the master bedroom, and the master bath is still gutted (well, there's walls and floor, but no tile or cabinets installed yet).

I hope it sells fast. If it sells even close to asking price, we'll be able to have a hefty downpayment, and pay off every bill we owe any & everyone. With the exception of the truck, but we'll keep the one car payment.

Back